About Me

I believe that your photo session should be what you want it to be. I am here for support and ideas as you welcome them, but if you have ideas specific for your family I am always open. I love candid shots that really show your kids laughing, playing, just being themselves. I believe that these photos are your memories for years to come and you should be in control of the session. Most importantly I want you to own your photos. As a mother myself, I understand how important it is to me to own my portraits of my family- and then I can do with them whatever I please. All portraits will be uploaded to my website, will be password protected, and will be available for download on to your own computer or to share with family and friends. Once all edits have been made a photo CD will be made for you. Special sizes, and if you prefer, professional printing, can be ordered through me- otherwise the portraits can be printed anywhere you desire. I do my own photo editing- any picture can be changed from color to black and white to sepia for no additional charge. All sessions are backed with a money-back guarantee- I want you to be happy with your photos!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

S. Family



These four did AWESOME with their photo shoot!  Total troopers as it was FREEZING out!  Thanks to a resourceful mom with a blanket and extra jackets they all survived!  KUDOS to everyone for hanging in there!













No comments:

Post a Comment